Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ulta Mini-Haul


I stopped at Ulta yesterday because I had a coupon that expired soon and I needed makeup remover wipes. I picked up a couple other things while I was in there. They had a decent clearance on some Maybelline products so those lip stains I got were only $2.29. NYX was also buy one get one 50 percent off so I picked up an illuminater and matte bronzer that I can't wait to try. I'm not good at highlighting and contouring so hopefully these powders will make it easier for me!  I also got a travel kabuki brush for powder and blush application and NYX's Jumbo Eye Liner pencil in Milk. 


These Maybelline colors were only $2 after my coupon.  I swatched them on my wrist.  The colors were okay, the Fresh Fuschia was definitely prettier than the Plum...which had a lot of brown undertones.  These definitely live up to their title of "Super Stay"...after I washed them off they left behind a nice, dark stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment