Tuesday, May 7, 2013

OPI's Matte Top Coat

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I know i'm probably late in the game with the whole "matte polish phase" but I haven't been able to find a matte topcoat.  Until today.  When I wasn't even looking.  I went to Ulta to pick up the liquid sand bond girl in Jinx (which they didn't have...boooooo) and I saw one lone matte top coat sitting in with the other polishes.  So I grabbed it and ran to the register.   Anywho, in my previous post I discussed the Loreal polishes I picked up from Target today.  I then realized that I had the matte top coat and decided to try it out.  Below is a picture of the results (as per my prior post--don't judge my nail polish job).  I LOVE this top coat.  I can just imagine all the fun things and designs you could do with it!! Can't wait to try them all out.  I mean, once I find my polish remover.  Sigh.

First is a picture pre-matte top coat. Second are pictures with the matte top coat, flash and no flash.









No comments:

Post a Comment