Thursday, May 2, 2013

Its been forever!

I was reading a make-up blog and I thought "OMG I should totally blog about make-up!" Then I remembered I had this here blog and decided to check it out.  Can't believe I haven't posted since September 2012.  Wow.  Well things have been super hectic on my end, but are finally getting under control. I think that instead of focusing on the content of my blog, I will let it be about whatever pops up in my mind.  Maybe I'll change the title if that's even possible.  

Not too much has changed since September 2012.  I lost my grandmother on January 11, 2013.  The loss hurts deeply and I'm reminded of her everyday, but knowing that she's happy and in a better place really does comfort me.  I'm going to California May 31st, so that's exciting!! We're going to spend time in San Fran and Napa Valley.  This will be my first vacation since my daughter's birth, so we're looking at around 5 years lol. 

Anywho, I'm going to be sure to revisit the blog regularly and try and change it up a bit.  Happy Thursday! (aka Grey's Anatomy and Scandal day).

No comments:

Post a Comment