Monday, May 6, 2013

Target and Ulta Haul

Took the day off to spend time with my daughter.  We had a great time and we mostly ran errands, bought some toys, and came home for play time.  Days like today make me miss staying at home with her, wishing I had more time to spend together.  :(.  Sidenote, we made a trip to Target for a couple things and I browsed the makeup section. They had some nice things marked down so I picked up a couple of items I've never tried (shown below). I'm excited to swatch and try these out later on!

Also I stopped in Ulta to pick up the mirror that was in this week's sale ad. Only $14.99, and it was eligible for the 3.50 off of 10.00 purchase coupon! I also got my hands on the OPI matte topcoat which I can't wait to try out!! EOS lip balms were also 2/6$ so I picked a couple extra up. They make great stocking and gift stuffers too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment