Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nordstrom-Buy Two Get One Free Mascara, Today ONLY!

WHY, WHY, WHY do I subscribe to emails from all these companies? I am FLAT BROKE lol. I have California this upcoming weekend and I've spent every penny preparing for the trip and everything. UGH. But seriously? Buy two get one free mascara?? ANY BRAND? MIX OR MATCH? Come on now, that's a good idea. And you can never have too many mascaras, ever! And it's a great opportunity to try new ones you've wanted to.  I'm going to resist the urge...but I'm letting you gals know if you're interested.

Okay, I just have to update this to say that if I could pick three mascara IF I WERE GOING TO ORDER THEM WHICH I AM NOT, they would be: 1. Burberry "Effortless Mascara" 2. Guerlain "Le 2 de Guerlain" Mascara 3. any of the Lancome mascaras

No comments:

Post a Comment