Friday, May 10, 2013

40% off Revlon at Rite Aid

Went to Rite Aid to get milk.  In my houseshoes.  Because it is around the corner.  Don't judge me.  On my way out I saw all Revlon was 40% off.  My Revlon usually has a decent stock of makeup, because it isn't a great seller in my area (most business is from the older living apartment building across the street). Anywho, I didn't have time to look because they were closing in 10 minutes, but I know it'll still be on sale tomorrow (most sales end Saturdays and new sales begin on Sunday).  I think I'm going to try 2 more lip butters, darker colors, to see how they perform, maybe they'll be better than my last batch.  I think I'm also going to try the ColorStay foundation, which gets good reviews on the internet, because if I hate it it was 40% off of 12.99, so I won't be too mad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment