Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fall '13 Forecast by MAC

I've been eying (eye-ing) the Fall '13 Forecast/Lips by MAC for weeks now.  When I was going to purchase it, it was all sold out.  I noticed Monday night it was back in stock while I was perusing the website...but I didn't purchase it because its $40 and I was more interested in MAC's collection releasing later this week (I'll put that in another post).  Anywho, today I go to look thinking maybe I will pick it up, since I got some $$$ for Mother's day...and lo and behold. It's sold out again.  Clearly I needed to snatch it up as soon as it became available.  This is def a palette I'm going to keep my eye out for.  I like all the colors, but there are two that really stand out to me.  You can check out the palette on MAC's site.  

 I also noticed that FAll '13 Forecast/Eyes while on the site.  I normally am not the biggest fan of MAC eyeshadow anymore, but these are cream color shadows, and will likely have much better color payoff than MAC's powder shadows.  And the colors look great.  This is something else I'll add to my neverending "makeup I really really really want to buy" list. It's actually in stock, but right now its not on my OMG WANT NOW list, so I'll hold off.  You can check it out here.

However, next time I see the lip palette back in stock, I'm purchasing immediately. Check out some pics below:



No comments:

Post a Comment