Saturday, May 25, 2013

New MAC Goodies + Feel My Pulse v Heroine

I got my Ripe for Love blush and Feel My Pulse lipstick in the mail yesterday (from Nordstrom).  These are the final two items I picked out from the Temperature Rising collection. This blush was insanely popular and now I can totally see why.  It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Gorgeous!   Pics will not do it justice. It's a gorgeous coral peach like color. So pretty and great for summer!  I can't wait to play with it on vacation. 

Also, peep those free samples Nordstrom set.  I've never seen anyone bag the samples separately but it's a great idea especially for super strong fragrances that can overcome the rest of your package.  Again, I'm super excited for these free samples!!! I rarely purchase perfume nowadays because I don't wear it too often, and I'm usually able to find a sample of a scent that I know I like.

This pic is with no flash.





Swatches of the blush and lipstick.

I also compared feel my pulse lipstick to heroine to compare. Honestly in my opinion nothing compares to heroine! It's a gorgeous deep matte purple, true purple. Feel my pulse is a cremesheen finish, so it's got a nice shine to it. It's a pretty color, sort of like a pinky purple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment