Saturday, September 14, 2013

MAC Retro Matte Lip Collection-SWATCHES!

Hi guys! I posted about this collection last week, you can check out my previous post here.  The collection is out in stores, and the sales persons/make up artists still weren't able to tell me which of the new shades will be permanent.  I hear that most of them will be, if not all.  Anywho, I swatched the collection below.  Check out the shades, these are def some beauties!!

Lipstick, left to right: 

Steady Going, Dangerous, Runway Hit, Flat out Fabulous, Relentlessly Red, All Fired Up and Fixed on Drama.

Steady Going, Dangerous, Runway Hit,
 Flat out Fabulous, Relentlessly Red, All Fired Up and Fixed on Drama.


















Pro Long Wear Pencil, left to right:
**For whatever reason, my MAC only had five of the pencils, so that's all I could swatch...perhaps the other colors are already part of MAC's permanent range**.

Dynamo, Trust In Red, Shock Value, Fashion Boost, and High Energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment