Monday, September 9, 2013

Mini-Sephora Haul (Last Week)

***I wrote this post last week or maybe the week before sometime.  Forgot to finish by attaching pics, but here it is...better late than never!***

 Sorry things have been so hectic I haven't posted in a while.  Not that I've been busy, but I've found a couple of new series on HBOgo and they've consumed all of my time lol.  Now that I've finished one series, I have more time :).  So here's a post of my Sephora haul from last week.  I was not shopping for anything, but lo-and-behold an email from Sephora pops up in my inbox and it has this cool looking lip collection for $25.  I decided to check it out, and since of course shipping isn't free until you spend $50 (the agony) I picked up a Make-Up Forever Aqua Shadow Essentials Set.  This retails for $23 and based on MUFE's pricing, it looks like a good value.  Also, this is my first ever MUFE purchase, and I know this is a well loved brand by many folks out there. The aqua shadow pencils retail for $20 I believe, and this comes with two full-sized pencils and a mini aqua eyes liner pencil.  You can't mix and match shades, but there are three options to choose from: Neutral (pearly taupe and pearly beige), Smoky (taupe grey and pinky beige), and Pop of Color (blue and taupe colors). I also picked up Urban Decay's eyeliner in Gunmetal (on sale for $6 at Sephora-old formula).  Check out the pics below! (*PS-this purchase pushed me up to VIB level!)

Sephora's Give Me Lip collection features a full-sized Tarte LipSurgence, and sample sizes of other products.  Specifically,

 *Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Pink
* Buxom® Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly
*NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight
* Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment
* Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb
*Tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Luster in Glitzy(full sized)







No comments:

Post a Comment