Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mini Ulta Haul

I stopped into Ulta last night because they are currently running their 21 days of beauty, and there are some great deals in there.  I went for the Too Faced Shadow Insurance (eyelid primer) which was half off, so $10 instead of $20 for a full sized bottle.  That was a good deal IMO.  While there I also picked up this Natural Rebel set by Too Faced, which is exclusive to Ulta.  The set comes with Too Faced's Natural at Night eyeshadow set (gorgeous browns), a full sized Eyeliner pencil in Espresso, and a quad of lip gloss and creams.  I think it's a great value, considering the palette alone retails for $36.   So it's like you got the pencil and lip quad free!  Oh, and it comes with a free gift, which makes it a better value! Deluxe sized samples of Too Faced's shadow insurance and lip injection plumper.  Awesome.I can't wait to do looks using this baby soon.  I promise!







No comments:

Post a Comment