Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sephora Give Me Some Lip-Sampler

I picked this up during my Sephora haul a couple of weeks back.  I meant to go into details about it then, but I temporarily misplaced it lol! Found it last night.  Anywho, this value packed lip set is a Sephora special, retails for $25.  The set contains a full sized Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Lustre in Glitzy (retails for $24 alone) and sample sizes of Nars Turkish Delight lip gloss, Buxom Dolly lip gloss, Laura Mercier Bare Pink lipgloss, Sugar Rose fresh lip treatment, and Bite's lip pencil in Rhubarb.  Overall, I think this is a great value.  I mean, you don't always need full sized lip gloss.  How long would it take you to get through your entire lip collection? Probably forever.  Anywho, it's great for people who aren't really into lipstick or lip gloss, but want to try something new.  The range of pinks are flattering for most people, and can be paired together or worn alone for sheerer color. Pick this up if you get a chance! Check out the pics below!



Laura Mercier-Bare Pink     Buxom-Dolly
Bite-Rhubarb      Nars-Turkish Delight
Sugar-Rose    Tarte-Glitzy














No comments:

Post a Comment