Monday, June 10, 2013

Review: Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color

So, last night when I went back to get a couple more of those Wet N Wild lipsticks that I fell in love with, I saw these "lip glosses" that had nice color and I decided to try a couple.  They were priced at $2.99 and the ones I decided to try all had $1.00 coupons attached to them, bringing the price down to $1.99.  Did I like them?  Well let me start by saying that tonight I stopped and picked up two more new colors.  SMH.  These are apparently a new creation at Wet N Wild, and the advertisement stated that they provide up to 8 hours of long wear color.  I didn't test them out for a full day yet, only swatched them, but I believe they could last that long.  It probably has to do with the fact that these are technically "liquid lip colors" and not "lip glosses".  The color payoff in these babies is remarkable, def better than many other drugstore brands, and for the price, a steal in my opinion. They can be worn alone for sure and still have great color payoff, for those who aren't fans of lipstick. And again, like the lipsticks, NO WEIRD SMELL.  Love that part!  I swear in the next two weeks I'm probably going to have a mini stand full of Wet N Wild lol.  I'm done buying anything for now though, promise! Below are some pictures, make sure to check them out.




No comments:

Post a Comment