Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some of my favorite nude (and brown) lipsticks...for all skin tones!!

Check out the pics below.  From left to right: (keep in mind I have tan skin, NC 42-44)

  1.  MAC Ruffian Naked (matte)-Limited Edition, but I picked mine up at a CCO
  2.  MAC Altered Beige (lustre)-Limited Edition, part of the Temperature Rising collection
  3. MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 (amplified)-Limited Edition, but again, picked mine up at a CCO
  4. MAC Myth (satin)
  5. MAC Pure Zen (cremesheen)-Limited Edition, picked up from a CCO
  6. MAC Peachstock (satin)-Pro only color, but available to all on MAC's website (under pro)
  7. The Balm's Mai Billsbepaid
  8. MAC Mocha (satin)-Limited Edition
  9. Wet N Wild 902C-Bare it All
I forgot to include Viva Glam II (Satin) in the original pictures, but I've got a separate picture of it below.


No Flash

Flash




No comments:

Post a Comment