Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Super Mini Haul from Ulta and Dollar General (yes, Dollar General)

Check out the pics below, but when I was randomly walking into Dollar General I saw these Wet N Wild palettes, and I've actually seen pics and tutorials using them, and they looked great, so I wanted to check it out.  The eyeliner was 50% off so I grabbed it to. 

When I went to Ulta I picked up 2 of the Kate (Rimmel brand) lipsticks, the new  Lasting Matte collection.   These lipsticks are described as "Sumptuously Rich Matte Colour with a sublime comfort". I also picked up NYX's eyeshadow base in which.  I've heard great things about the eyeshadow base, and it will help colors that aren't so great stand out much better.  Reviews coming soon.

Items:

Kate Lasting Matte lipstick in 103 (pink)
Kate Lasting Matte lipstick in 109 (coral)
NYX eyeshadow base in White
Cover Girl Line Exact defining eyeliner in Very Black
Wet N Wild 382B Cool as a Cucumber palette
Wet N Wild C736 Petal Pusher palette






No comments:

Post a Comment