Wednesday, June 5, 2013

NOTD: Nail of the Day

I painted my nails using China Glaze's Dance Baby polish. It's a niec bright light pink.  I like China Glaze's polish formula, but I've noticed over time that once the polish isn't brand new and has sat for a couple months, it becomes super thick, clumpy, and stringy.  It gives me a total case of the sads considering the fact that China Glaze has a great range of colors, from neutrals to brights.  Anywho, China Glaze is available at Sally's, and it's super affordable, especially if you catch one of the buy one get one free sales or other sales that Sally often has.  I know this post isn't super interesting...but I realized I had 66 posts and I hate the number 66 so I had to hurry and do a 67 lol.  Here's a picture below (ignore the fact that I turned the bottle in the wrong direction lol...it was super late).  I promise I'll do a better nail tomorrow and post new pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment