Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MAC Tropical Taboo Collection

...Available online at MAC cosmetics now (and Nordstrom), and in stores Thursday, 6/27.  This collection features a combination of permanent and limited edition items.  The collection is divided into two parts (similar to Temperature Rising).  It's MAC Tropical Taboo Face and MAC Tropical Taboo Colour.  It's a pretty big collection, with a lot of items ranging from lipstick, lipgloss, skin finishes, brushes, and so forth. It seems, at first glance, like many of the items are "mineralize" items...like the lipsticks, eyeshadows, and blushes. I must mention, however, that MAC is repromoting the ABLAZE and HEROINE lip liner pencils.  If you missed out on these lipsticks, the lip pencils are equally gorgeous.  And can be used to line the entire lip, FYI.  

I personally haven't purchased anything from this collection...yet. Any excitedness (it's a word, for real lol) I had about collections kind of dimmed after the whole RiRi Hearts MAC and MAC's near weekly "launches".  I'm honestly not sure if I'll get anything either.  Nothing in the collection really jumps out to me, but i may go in store to swatch the items. 

Here are a couple of promo pics that were in the email I received:



No comments:

Post a Comment