Thursday, June 13, 2013

Can't Live Without...

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.  I discovered this cream from a co-worker one day, and I tried it.  I instantly fell in love.  I've never really used Burt's Bees products aside from a chapstick here or there, but never any of the lotions or creams.  Well anyway, my cuticles have been looking raggedy lately.  RAGGEDY.  I applied cuticle last night and pushed back my cuticles, but they were still super raggedy. So this morning I remembered the Burt's Bees cream and used it and its like my cuticles took the longest sip from the water fountain ever.  You just rub it in your cuticle and nail and it moisturizes without feeling greasy or oily.  It has a great lemony scent, and is super smooth.  Plus, this little tin will last you FOREVER. FOREVER EVER.  I think i'll try a couple of other Burt's Bees products that I've seen out on the market.  Are there any that you guys can't live without?


Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment