Thursday, June 6, 2013

MAC Haul...All About Orange

Hi guys! I waited to purchase my items from the All About Orange collection until they hit stores, so that I could swatch all the items and get a better idea of the colors, because orange isn't exactly a universally flattering color, especially on my tan skin.  Anywho, I waited outside in the rain until it hit 10am and ran into Nordstrom, so that I could swatch and purchase before the big rush (if there were to be a rush).  Surprisingly, I liked more items than I thought I would.  In total I picked up one of the blushes, one cremesheen lipgloss and five lipsticks. FIVE.  I officially cannot purchase takeout food for two weeks lol.  But since the Riri Hearts MAC collection was pushed back until June 18th, I was okay with the extra lipstick or two. 

I will post pictures later, once I swatch everything at home tonight.  In the meantime..peep my arm swatches of the entire collection.  Left to right, the blushes, cremesheen lipglosses, then the lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment