Thursday, August 22, 2013

MAC Indulge Collection--Swatches of Eye, Lip, and Cheek

MAC's Indulge Collection is available in stores today.  I stopped at the MAC counter this morning just to swatch everything and check it out in person.  Pics are below.  So mad I forgot to take a pic of the fluidline swatches! I know I originally said they were glittery and what not and not cute at all, but seriously, in person, I wanted them!! They were much richer than I thought.  They are glittery, but when applied for me they still had color and weren't super sheer like I thought. 
























Lipsticks left to right: Smash Hit, Feed the Senses, By Design, Sweet Succulence, and Just A Bite.

















Lipglasses left to right: Ultimate Design, Fashion Punch, Liqueur, Lust for Life, and Utterly Tart.

















Cremeblend Blush: Top to Bottom: Tease Your Tastes and Glamour Feast.

















Eyeshadows left to right: Eat Love, Palace Pedigree, Three Ring Yellow, Beluga, Deep Cravings, Divine Decadence, Gilty Morsel, and S** and the Oyster.







No comments:

Post a Comment