Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August Ipsy Bag

Before I get into my review/product list for this month's glam bag, I have to say I wasn't pleased with two things.  I'm not pissed, but I am annoyed.  First, this month's bag took longer to arrive (and DHL tracking numbers did not work at all this month), and that may have to do with the second thing. Second, this month's bag arrived damaged.  You can check out the pics below for greater detail, but this month's bag had a slash in it, and when I inspected the packaging, someone on the delivery end must have cut through my package and taped it back up, not realizing (or not caring more likely) that they actually cut thru to my bag. BOOOOOOOOO.  

Moving on, this month I received 5 items in my Ipsy bag.  I received: a sample size of Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy (gorgeous, gorgeous shade of pink!), a NYX Mosaic Powder in #12 Dare (full size), a Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream sample, a Pixi Lash Booster Mascara sample in #2 Blackest Black, and a 1 oz sample of Michael Todd true organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub.  

Remember, Ipsy is a monthly subscription for beauty products.  For $10 a month and free shipping you get a bag containing samples (and usually one full sized item) of beauty products across a board of brands.  Many of the brands may be up and coming brands, and some are staple favorites.  This is only my second month of receiving the bag, and outside of the technical difficulties, I think it's good.  






Not a lot of product in this sample. Maybe about the length of your fingertip.



No comments:

Post a Comment