Friday, August 16, 2013

Marc Jacobs Beauty--Swatched at Sephora

So during my Sephora trip I also swatched a few items from the new Marc Jacobs beauty line. I swatched a couple of the eyeshadow palettes (which were pretty impressive).  The palettes retail for $59, a bit steep.  Or a lot steep lol.  I swatched three of the glosses, which retail for $28.  They were okay, I wasn't overly impressed or anything, but lip gloss isn't my "thing" so maybe that's why.  They weren't magical or unlike anything I've ever had before. I think the standout item for me was Highliner Gel Crayon Eyeliner, which retails for $25.  There were six colors on display, Blackquer, Jazz(Berry), Ro(Cocoa), N(Ice), Intro(Vert), and Th(Ink).  These gel eye pencils are waterproof and color intense.  They really do not budge at all, and take some serious eye makeup remover and arm strength to completely remove.  I really really liked these.  Would I ever purchase them? Not sure, at least not right now.  I do love the Intro(Vert) color though! Check out the pics below.

No comments:

Post a Comment