Monday, August 19, 2013

MAC Indulge Collection...Full Info and Swatches from Temptalia

Temptalia, probably one of the go to beauty bloggers, has done a review on all of the items from MAC's Indulge Collection.  Remember I told you guys this was a big one!  It's available online now (some items sold out) and will be in stores this Thursday.  Temptalia did posts on each item, but you can go here for the 'round-up' and click which particular items you'd like to see.  Love her!

I enjoy reading reviews and swatches of products.  They're super helpful, especially if you are ordering online (I'm not ordering anything! *keep repeating to myself lol*).  For example, the fluidelines were absolutely gorgeous in the pictures, wanted to buy them both! Read the review and swatches, and bam they're not like the pics.  Instead, they're glitter with sheer coloring, not the rich coloring I imagined.  

No comments:

Post a Comment