Friday, August 2, 2013

NARS Fall Collection 2013

NARS Fall Collection 2013 is available now.  It's a nice collection, featuring warm pretty colors, but I'm not sure if it's cohesive (in my mind).  There are some standout items, but I'm not sure if the entire collection, for me personally, blends.  Or works together completely.  Sometimes collections seem random, or seem that not all the colors in a collection work well with each other.  And I kind of get that impression from this one.  Again, just my opinion.  Check out the details below.

This collection features:
  • Pure Matte Lipstick-$26
    • La Paz (Deep, orchid purple)
    • Peloponnese (Ginger pink)
  • Velvet Lip Pencil-$25
    • Mysterious Red (Deep, crimson red)
    • Paimpol (Pink Chiffon)
  • Nail Polish (Opaque)-$19
    • Fury (Regal Purple)
    • Galathee' (Dove Grey)
  • Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner-$24
    • Las Rambas (Yellow Gold)
    • Via De' Martelli (Chocolate)
  • Eyeshadow-$24
    • Bavaria (Shimmer-Deep sea blue)
    • Yamal (Matte-Maple sugar)
    • Namibia (Matte-Grey moon)
    • Kamchatka (Matte-Navy smoke)

This collection is available now at Nars Cosmetics (online), and Nordstrom. These are some pics of the products from the website. Nothing fancy, just off my iPhone, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment