Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Saturday Night

Saturday night, time to partayyyyyyyyyyyyy. Or not, if you're me. Lol.  So tonight I'm cleaning my face brushes while my Mario Badescu Flower and Tonic masks dries.  So I thought I'd share this post.  This is my first time using the mask, so I can't share my opinion yet.  This was part of my free sample set from Mario Badescu I posted about here.  It smells good, and has a slight refreshing tingle, but not one of those super painful tingles.  As it dries it isn't super hard, so there's not the whole "my face is going to crack and fall off" feeling you get with some masks.

So as far as cleaning my brushes, I just use baby shampoo (or body wash) like most people. because it's super affordable, gentle, and smells great.  I just rinse the brush in warm water, then massage in some baby shampoo and massage/rub until the brush and the water runs clear.  You can easily tell when the brush is clean because the runoff will be clear, and not colored or stained by your makeup.  I really want to try those brush scrubbers from Sigma (see here), but I'd have to think long and hard before that purchase..especially since washing my personal brushes isn't really a chore for me. Anywho, hope you guys are doing something more fun than me!!










No comments:

Post a Comment