Sunday, June 9, 2013

Updated (again)!!! Wet 'n' Wild Lipsticks

Look at these beauties I picked up at Rite Aid last night! Four Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks, one of which is supposed to be a new color.  I haven't used Wet 'n' Wild lip products in ages, but I was walking past the stand and this brown color called out to me. They were priced at a super affordable $1.99, so I picked up four.  Can you believe when I went to the register they rang up for only $1.29? I got all four for less than the cost of an extra value meal LOL!  Anywho, check out the pics below.  These babies have fully opaque color, are creamy and apply smooth, AND have no scent! Or at least no perfume-y scent that will deter potential buyers.  These were a great find, and I'm excited to try the Wet 'n' Wild glosses later this week.These lipsticks aren't drying either, which is good.  According to the promo advertisement, these babies are supposed to last up to 4 hours (before needing to reapply).  That's not too shabby..depending on the MAC lipstick finish, they last anywhere from 3-6 hours roughly.

The colors, top to bottom are: 916D (no name, the new color), 908C Sugar Plum Fairy, 914C Mocha-Licious, 902C Bare It All. 

Update!!!! I went back to the store tonight and picked up the two reds that i didn't pick yesterday.  Same formula as the others... Check out the pic below. I am so excited with my Wet N Wild purchase!!!

6-10-13 Update. I went to pick a couple up for a friend, and wound up picking three more.  Shame on me! Anywho, there is another picture below with the new three.  Very pretty colors..I will admit though that when applying these swatches, there was a bit of "pull and tug" with these...not sure if these are the new formula or old, but they were a bit harder to work with. 








No comments:

Post a Comment