Tuesday, June 25, 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC-Barbados Girl Lustre Drops

Forgot to post this last night, but yesterday in the mail I received my Barbados Girl Lustre Drops (and back up lipsticks from the collection) and they are absolutely gorgeous! I am not usually a fan of shiny, shimmery things, or bronzer, etc, as I am already "tan", but I think I could see these babies getting some use.  They'd look great as a highlight, or even as an addition to your body lotion to add shimmer all over.  Personally, I don't think I'd use them on my face all over, just maybe on my cheeks or as a highlight.  Either way, these are very pretty and I'm pleased they "accidentally landed" in my online shopping cart! Also, just as a reference, the bottle isn't very large (smaller than I expected, but I've never purchased lustre drops before).  It is 18ML/.60 FL OZ.  Pretty small, see the attached picture as a reference.



No comments:

Post a Comment