Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September Ipsy Bag

Hi guys! So this month's Ipsy bag arrived right on time! Last month was a nightmare lol, but I still liked all my products.  Anywho, this month's Ipsy package arrived in a blue and navy makeup bag.  Super cute and sleek.  This bag is a good size to keep in your purse for makeup (if you only carry a little during the day) but even better for personables lol. 

This month's Ipsy bag, for me, came with 5 items.  This month's full sized item was the Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter, which retails for $18.  I'm super excited I got this one too, because I had been wanting to try the Anastasia or Benefit brow highlighter, and since I have one, I don't have to spend the funds now.  Plus, this Chella highlighter has really good reviews, and I'm sure it will add that much needed pop to my eyes.  

This month's products:
  • Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil, full sized, retail value of $18
  • NYX single eyeshadow, ES103 Hollywood, retail value of $4.50
  • Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil,I think this is full sized too, retail value of $12
  • Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm, Ipsy sample size, retail value (for full size) $19
  • Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara, sample size, retail value (for full size) $19.99
Check out the pics below!!!



Left to right: Eyeliner pencil, highlighter pencil, NYX shadow, lip balm.

Swatches, flash.







No comments:

Post a Comment