Friday, May 17, 2013

Updated:Philosophy's Soul Owner (foot cream)

I stumbled upon this beauty at Marshall's the other day.  I'd never heard of it before, but since I love the Philosophy brand, I decided to pick it up.  At ten dollars, if it didn't work I wouldn't be too pissed.  Once I got home I googled and saw that the cream was still sold at Nordstrom and Ulta, and got pretty good reviews on both sites (and was priced at $16...go Marshall's!).

I have a trip planned to California in 2 weeks, May 31st.  My feet look a hot mess. HOT.  Totally not sandal ready.  I have hard calluses from years of excessive flip flop wear.  So I'm going to use it until that time and see how it works.  I will post before and after pics at that point too to see if there is any visible progress.  There should be after two weeks, especially considering it claims "immediate results."

UPDATE: I've taken pictures of my feet but I'm totally not posting them lol.  They look rough.  Maybe once they're better looking but as for now, I'll pass.  But after the first use I noticed significant difference in the feel of my feet.  They aren't as dry, and it moisturized better than lotion.  So hopefully the lasting result will be exfoliation of the calluses and hard spots.

Excuse the box, my daughter stepped on the bag after she knocked it on the floor.  Smh. Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment