Thursday, May 2, 2013

The perfect nude lip...so hard to find!

There are a ton of nude lipstick's on the market nowadays, a ton! From high end to drugstore brand, every company makes at least one "nude" shade.  The only problem is that each color looks different on every person's skin.  For me personally, I've been trying to find the perfect nude lip.  I've tried lipsticks from Revlon, MAC, YSL, Maybelline, and NYX, to no avail.  Finally one day I wandered into the "PRO" section of MAC Online and came across "Peachstock".  It seemed like a nice color so I ordered it.  Once I got it, I still wasn't convinced.  It didn't really flatter me, or give me the look I desired.  Then, the Balm had a half off sale to celebrate their new website, and I ordered their Coca my Coconut lip gloss.  This lip gloss when paired with the Peachstock lipstick gives me the perfect nude lip (for me!). Because of my skin tone, a lot of the nude lipsticks look horrible on me and wash me out.  So glad I stumbled across this combination.  Def my new fave!



In the photo I'm wearing Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation, NYX's terra cotta blush, all eyeshadows are from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette, Dior Iconic Overcurl mascara, and Urban Decay's pencil eyeliner in Perversion (best black black eyeliner ever!).

No comments:

Post a Comment