Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tested all my foundation samples...

...and here's the results. After testing all the ones I've picked up the past month or so (on a hunt to find the best shade match) I'm still not impressed. Argggghhhh. Again this is why it's important to test out samples. Just because it looks great in the store doesn't mean it really looks great. I tried 16 different samples from all types of brands. At the end of the day there was only one shade that I will actually do a test run on my face to try out. There were six that didn't match but were close enough that I could mix them together to get a close shade (but who wants to do all that work?). Finally, there were nine that were absolutely nos.  Sigh. So I'm back on the hunt yet again. I hope the one I liked actually looks good on me. I'm going to try it tomorrow and wear it for the day to see how it goes. Here's a pic below. On the left are the no's. On the right the maybes if you mix them. And that lone one in the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment