Sunday, May 12, 2013

CCO Store in Aurora Farms (Ohio)

Today I visited the CCO in Aurora Farms for the first time ever.  I can't believe I've walked past it sooooo many times and never even knew it was there! For those of you who don't know, a CCO is referred to as a Cosmetics Company Outlet store.  From what I know, they are owned by Estee Lauder, and sell only Estee Lauder products.  They sell items that have been discontinued and items that you may currently find in a department store. Some brands they have include: Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Origins, Smashbox, and Prescriptives.  They sell all types of makeup, perfume and cologne, and some hair products. They also sell gift sets, which were probably at one point and time "free gift with sale" sets.  I thought it was pretty cool and would def go back.  I picked up all MAC items, lipstick and lipglass, most of which were discontinued.  My items ranged from 10.50-11.00.  The items are generally discounted at 20-30% off.  

They sell lots of things that you can find in your department store which is great.  All the Clinique and Estee Lauder skincare items are in stock.  The ladies who worked there were also super nice.  This is probably my last makeup purchase for a while.  I've spent more than I should, but I had to restock my stolen/lost makeup.  I'll probably blog on things I've purchased and haven't used, or things that I can't live without.


Left to Right: Viva Glam Gaga 2 (lipglass)--limited edition released sometime early 2011, Revealing (lipglass), Rich & Witty (lipglass), Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick--limited edition released sometime early 2011, Pure Zen Lipstick--limited edition part of the Marilyn Monroe collection fall 2012, Ruffian Naked Lipstick--limited edition released online only in June 2012, Mocha Lipstick--limited edition Mac Surf collection released summer 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment