Saturday, May 11, 2013

Rite Aid Revlon Mini-Haul

Today was the last day of the 40% off at Rite Aid sale (no biggie really, each week CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid has a similar sale).  Anywho, I picked up 2 more lip butters (Sugar Plum and Pink Truffle) that I'm going to try out.  I picked two darker shades, hoping they'll perform better than my other 3.  If they don't, I'm going to just assume that they're not my cup of tea.  I also picked up a Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Socialite.  Its described as a "modern matte" finish lipstick, and promised to provide up to 16 hours of wear. I also picked up a Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop.  Lastly, I chose shade #360 Golden Caramel in the Revlon ColorStay Foundation.  I hope this color works.  I picked two at first, but the next shade up seemed too dark, and the next shade down too light.  Ugh.  I found the lip butters to be better than my first ones, color round.  But they're def not the holy grail like I've seen some people discuss on the Internets.  

Here are some pics below: 


Swatches left to right: Lip Butter in Sugar Plum, Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, Suede Lipstick in Socialite and Lip Gloss in Pink Pop. 

**Yes I know my knuckles and hand are lotion-free lol.  Don't judge me.**

No comments:

Post a Comment