Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MAC's Temperature Rising Mini-Haul

Today I received the lipstick and lipglass I ordered from MAC that were part of the Temperature Rising collection.  I also ordered another lipstick and blush from Nordstrom (that were sold out at MAC) that should be delivered Friday and I will update this post.  

I received the Altered Beige lipstick (a Lustre finish) and the Liquid Passion lipglass.  They are nudeish neutral colors, very pretty and soft.  Lustre finish lipsticks aren't my favorite...for me they don't apply the best.  They look "wet" sometimes, so the good thing is that you don't need a lipgloss if you're one of those people who always likes a shiny/shimmery lip. Sometime the lustre finish lipsticks settle in the lines of my lips, which makes application look uneven.  Either way, the color is pretty and sheer, I'm sure it would flatter many skin tones.  I actually think I'll discuss my skin tone in a separate post.

Below are a couple of pics, I will update once I get the other lipstick and blush! 


Lipglass: liquid passion.  Lipstick: altered beige.



Lipglass on the left , lipstick on the right.


On the top is the lipstick with the lipglass on top, the middle is the lipstick, and the bottom is the lipglass.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment