Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Loreal Nail Polish (Summer colors)

So in my Target clearance purchase today I picked up three shades of Loreal nail polish.  They retail for $4.99 and were on sale for $2.48, so I decided to pick up a couple of the clearance shades that looked "summery".  I've never tried Loreal's nail polish before either, so this was exciting! Lol.  The three shades I  picked up were: Royally Reinvented, Orange You Jealous! and Not A Cloud In Sight.  They're all gorgeous and bright in the bottle, so I knew these would work with my summer colors.  The packaging is also very pretty, love the matte gold finish. The formula was just okay for me.  The purple nail polish worked beautifully, not too thin, not too thick, and not streaky at all.  It coated very easily.  The blue shade was a bit more difficult, sort of streaky and a little thick.  The coral shade, which is probably my favorite and absolutely gorgeous gave me the hardest time.  It was very streaky and applied unevenly.  Total bummer.  But remember, I bought these polishes for half off so I don't think its a bad deal, and perhaps its just an old bottle.  The colors are gorgeous, the pics don't do it any justice.  Although admittedly the blue was just "ehh" to me, seems like a blue shade I've seen over and over and probably have a couple of similar bottles. I've attached some pics below, but don't judge me or my nail application!!! I couldn't find my polish remover so I had to apply all the polishes on one hand, so that I could try out all three colors at once.











No comments:

Post a Comment