Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nars 2013 Summer Collection Released

Nars 2013 Summer Collection has been released, and Nordstrom currently has an "exclusive" online offer, where if you purchase $125 worth of products, you get deluxe samples of the Or***m Illuminator and and New Lover Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in a signature velvet sack.  That price tag, for the free samples, is a bit steep in my opinion.  I don't think I've ever spent that much at one time on Nars, but then again I only own a couple blushes.  There are some products that I'm interested in though (blushes and multiple sticks), so I'm going to keep this in the back of my mind.  In case anyone wants to get an old gal a mother's day present, lol!! :)  From the pics online, the items that look most interesting (to me) are the velvet matte lip pencil in tender night ($25) and the lipstick in tolede ($26).  Maybe even the multiple stick (puerto vallerta), but I'd have to see it in person to swatch.  Those multiple sticks are an investment at $39.  Looks like you can order these items now (from Nordstom), but they won't ship until 5-16.

No comments:

Post a Comment