Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Yesterday's Haul-Rite Aid (Maybelline) and Ulta (NYX)

Yesterday, unintentionally, I picked out a few things while out and about.  I picked up two of NYX's butter glosses from Ulta that I did not have, as well as some mascara from Rite Aid. The mascara is Maybelline's Great Lash mascara, in the new limited edition colors.  There are six colors in total, I picked up four.  I was thinking about getting the other two, but they are similar to the ones I picked, so I'm not sure.  These retail for $5.39 at Rite Aid and were buy one get one 50% off.  The colors I picked out are: Teal Appeal, Wink of Pink, Vision in Violet, and I See Blue.  The two I left behind are: Very Berry and Go Go Green.  I will do swatches of them and post those up later.  Check out the haul pic below.

No comments:

Post a Comment