Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Too Faced Fall 2013 Collection

Hey Guys! So here's my first Fall 2013 post.  Too Faced will release, for their fall collection, a new eyeshadow palette, Pretty Rebel, Lip Injection Color Bombs, and Glitter Glaze.  I know for a fact that the eyeshadow palette is limited edition, but I'm not 100% certain whether the lip bombs and the glitter glaze are limited edition as well.  I will look into that and update.  These are available online now at Sephora. 

Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette-Limited Edition-$46
Pretty Rebel is a ten shadow palette, and I won't get into details about it BECAUSE I ACTUALLY JUST GOT IT IN THE MAIL TODAY AND WILL DO AN ENTIRE REVIEW!  Lol...sorry for the caps!  

Lip Injection Color Bombs-$21
Too Faced's Lip Injection Color Bombs are lip pencils that claim to be super moisturizing plump lip tints.  They come in 6 shades: Never Enough Nude, Coral Pop, Plump It Up Pink, Eastwood Red, Bigger Berry and Candy Burst.  These have vitamins A, C, E and mango butter.  I'm sure these will live up to the promise of providing moisture. Pigment? I'd have to check them out first. 

Too Faced Glitter Glaze Transforming Shadow Topcoat-$21
Now these look super interesting to me! I haven't seen anything like it.  These shadow topcoats are available in 2 shades, Goldie Rocks and Silver Spark.  These can be worn alone for nice shimmer, or you can put them on top of your eyeshadow for a"metallic" look. I'm not normally a fan of super sparkle, but I might pick one of these up just to see how it transforms eyeshadow.

It also seems that they are promoting the Better Than S** Mascara with this collection too.


No comments:

Post a Comment