Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Haul from MAC's So Supreme Collection

So I know I said I wasn't originally going to get anything from the So Supreme collection, but I lied.  Sorry.  I ONLY picked up three of the six lipsticks though.  These I picked out because the colors (prior to purchase) looked original, less dupable, and not quite like anything I have in my tiny lipstick collection.  The three I got are: Gotta Dash!, Candy Apple, and Pleasurefruit.  Check out the swatches below.  These lippies have a nice finish and are creamy and fully opaque upon swatching. Sheen supreme lipsticks combine the color quality of a lipstick with the sheen of a lipgloss.  These lippies were certainly very shiny/sheeny like a lipgloss, with good coverage.  The coverage is a bit slippery, so I'd recommend wearing with a liner of some sort.

My favorite out of the three I purchased is Candy Apple.  It reminds me of a lighter, shinier Heaux (from Rihanna's collection).  Gotta Dash! was a bit lighter than I expected, with not fully opaque coverage.  Pleasurefruit is a nice bright pink, but not "rare".  It reminds me of a darker Candy Yum Yum.  Or perhaps a Candy Yum Yum + Girl About Town concoction.


No comments:

Post a Comment