Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick

So, Urban Decay is releasing a fall line, and they've decided to re-release lipsticks again.  These lipsticks come in 22 shades and claim to be uber-pigmented.  If you know my love of Urban Decay products, I'm super excited for these.  I'm sure they will be pigmented and super gorg! Just like Urban Decay's eyeshadows and eyeliners. They will be available at Urban Decay (.com) and at Urban Decay retailers, but two shades, Protest and Strip will be exclusive to Urban Decay (.com).  These lipsticks will retail at $22, which for me is on the higher end of the lipstick spectrum, more than MAC but less than Nars.  I can't wait to go into a Sephora store to swatch them in person!  I really am going to hate myself, because after looking at all the swatches on Temptalia, I honestly liked them all generally, and there were like 15 that made me say "I've gotta get that one!" LOL!

Also, the lip liners have been "revamped and reformulated", and those are also being relaunched in the fall collection in sixteen shades.  I'm crying for my wallet already.  Seriously, Urban Decay, if you're interested in me giving a review on these products, email me!! LOLOL.  I. Want. It. All.

 Head over to Temptalia for more info, plus swatches!!

This pic below was posted on their Instagram page:

No comments:

Post a Comment