Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mini Haul from MAC'S Nudes and Metallics Collection

So originally I said I wasn't going to get anything from this collection, but ultimately I changed my mind.  I picked up two nude lipsticks (in my quest for the ultimate perfect shade for me) and one eyeshadow.  I was going to get two, but I waited too long and Brazenly was unavailable.  I saw swatches from these eyeshadows online and they were absolutely gorgeous and contrary to MAC's tendency to underperform in the eyeshadow department, all of these shadows were gorgeous in color and highly pigmented!! I did not order any of the nudes because I have so many nude palettes that I just could not justify it. I'm still on the lookout for Brazenly though.  It's gorgeous and I NEED it in my life!!!! Check out the swatches below!  The collection is sold out completely now in all shadows, and the only lipsticks available are the metallic ones.  and wholesome and restrained from the nudes. Both blushes were still available last I checked.

Left to Right: Nearly Nude and Wholesome lipsticks, then Crimson Tryst eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment