Friday, July 12, 2013

Suggestions for a Good Topcoat???

Okay, so I just did my nails yesterday.  Twenty four hours ago.  And this is what they look like now (the other hand as well).  Typically I don't use a top coat on my nails because I've found that it makes them super thick and doesn't really aid in the polish lasting any longer.  Well yesterday I decided to re-ignite my past love of top coats, and this is what my nails look like.  It's not that the polish is even chipping, but it is peeling, like you could literally lift a corner up and peel it off, with ease.  I've done this polish look before with no top coat, and it gave me 3 days worth of wear.  This here, I'm probably going to redo tonight.  

So, that leaves me with asking you guys, any suggestions for a good top coat? One that won't cause my nail polish to peel, help prolong the polish wear, or make them "bumpy" after application? PLEASE comment below! LOL.  Whoever finds me one that works well, I've got a polish giveaway for you!!  FYI-I used Finger Paints top coat for these nails. 

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment