Sunday, July 28, 2013

OCC Lip Tar: Sephora's Pro Picks Lip Tar Set v2.0

Hey guys! Part of my birthday haul was OCC!!!! I've been wanting to try lip tars for forever, but I just never got around to it.  I've been eyeing this value set from Sephora and it's been in "my Loves" section for probably more than six months.  Well my mom got them for me for my bday! You can check them out here on Sephora's website.  There are currently three sets of OCC Lip Tars like this, the "Sephora Pro Picks".  I picked up volume 2, because it has colors that I was already eyeing, and for the $49 price tag., you get 5 full sized lip tars (which normally retail for $18 each) and one full sized brush. 

The colors in the set I picked out include: Pretty Boy, Hoochie, Lydia, Kava Kava and Iced.  Pretty Boy is a gorgeous bright fuchsia color.  Hoochie is a bright fun purple.  Lydia is a deep mauve berry color.  Kava Kava is a peachy nude color.  Iced is a pure white color.  Yes, I know not everyone will be interested in wearing white lip tar, but its main purpose is for mixing and creating your own shades by mixing with the other colors.  The great thing about lip tars is that because they are liquid and in a squeeze bottle, you can use them to create custom shades according to your own taste.  Lip tars are to be applied using the brush only, as it gives the best application.  You can put a tiny drop on your hand or directly on the brush, and apply.  A little goes a long way with these babies.  Check out the pics below.  I'm going to update soon w/pictures of them on my lips. (Peep those free samples from Sephora, gotta love it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment