Thursday, July 4, 2013

NOTD: Revlon's Red Carpet

I thought I posted this the other day, but here was my red nail for the holiday.  I was so busy this year I'm disappointed I couldn't do my rhinestone flag, lol.  Which is so cute and done with clear, red, and blue rhinestones.  Anywho, here is Revlon's ColorStay Nail Polish in Red Carpet.  A nice clean bright red, not too shiny.  Excuse the messy nail, I was sleepy when I painted this the other day.  I must say its a pretty good formula because two entire days later and there is minimal chipping.  I'm impressed.  Not sure where this red came from, I was at my cousin's house when I painted them.  I also (sidenote) gave her a fake toe nail extension.  I'm going to detail that in a separate post later on.  I know it sounds weird but it's a great idea, especially for summer, if you have a broken toe nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment