Sunday, July 7, 2013

NOTD: Nail of the Day.

For today's nail I used Orly's Kiss the Bride. It's a super pretty muted pinky white color. Hence the name, it's perfect for a new bride's wedding day. Depending on the light it looks more white than pink, but in natural light it's definitely a super soft baby pink. This is one of my favorite colors that I wish I could wear more often, but I hate the application. It's super streaky and uneven and to get a true nail I find myself having to use a lot of polish, which of course causes bubbles and all type of nicks. Maybe it's not the polish and just me lol. In fact that's probably the case. But most light polishes, like white, I find myself having the same problem with application. I'm going to have to google some tricks to help me out with this. If I find some good ones ill let you guys know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment