Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ulta Online Haul

I ordered some things from Ulta that came in the mail last night.  The Eco Tools and Real Techniques brushes were all buy one get one 50% off, and I also used the 20% off coupon.  The Eco Tools brushes were Detailed Lip brush and the Sharpen and Smudge Duo (1275 and 1245).  The Real Techniques brushes are the blush brush and powder brush. I'm super excited about these because my former brushes were Target brand brushes and of course, they sucked.  I find the Real Technique brushes to be a good value for the price!  The Ulta products were all buy one get one free, so I picked up an eyeliner brush and an eyeliner gel pencil in Peacock.  The nail polishes were $6 each. Overall I think I got a really good deal!! Oh yea, check out those free samples in the back (next to the bread) lol! Didn't open the pack, not sure what they are, but I will update...because you know I love my free samples!!




No comments:

Post a Comment