Monday, July 15, 2013

MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection...Available Online NOW

MAC's latest collection is the Nudes & Metallics Collection, which is a limited edition, online (or pro store) only collection.  So if you're interested in any of these babies, you've got to go online and order them.  Unfortunately, this is a collection I wished they had in stores, because it contains a lot of items that I personally don't enjoy buying without swatching, because I'm not sure how I'll like the product.  Specifically, nude and metallic lipstick. For nudes, because of my skin tone, I prefer to swatch, because there aren't many that look good on me.  For metallics, I never really like the finish/feel of them, so I usually pass.  But I wouldn't pass if the color of one was absolutely to die for. The collection is broken down into two parts: nudes and metallics.  Both collections have four lipsticks, four eyeshadows, and one blush.  Everything is limited edition. 

Nudes:
  • Angel's Kiss (amplified lipstick)
  • Wholesome (amplified lipstick)
  • Nearly Nude (amplified lipstick)
  • Restrained (amplified lipstick)
  • Bare Minimum (satin eyeshadow)
  • Glimpse of Flesh (satin eyeshadow)
  • Body Conscious (satin eyeshadow)
  • Exposed (satin eyeshadow)
  • Barefaced (satin blush)
Metallics:
  • Dominate (frost metallic lipstick)-deep purple
  • Pre-Raphaelite (frost metallic lipstick)-berry
  • Subverted (frost metallic lipstick)-brown
  • Show-All (frost metallic lipstick)-red
  • Love's Lure (veluxe pearl eyeshadow)-deep red
  • Brazenly (veluxe pearl eyeshadow)-deep purple
  • Crimson Tryst (veluxe pearl eyeshadow)-berry red
  • Deep Fixation (veluxe pearl eyeshadow)-deep brown
  • Stylish Me (satin blush)-mauveish
Looking at the swatches, the eyeshadows look gorgeous and pigmented, which isn't exactly common for MAC eyeshadows (anymore).  I'm thinking of picking up some of the nude lipsticks and some of the metallic eyeshadows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment