Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ben Nye Powders

I found these babies at a local costume and makeup store here in Cleveland! I'm so excited that I watched a few YouTube videos and heard a a couple bloggers say that instead of ordering online (and paying high shipping fees), you could call up a local costume store and they might have it in stock.  Low and behold it's true! Apparently Ben Nye is a theater makeup, and that's why it performs so well for people using it in the regular making world who love it for its super matte qualities and long lasting formula.  These cost me a dollar or two more than they would have online, but again no shipping and I got to get them from the store and see them prior to purchase.  I got the world famous banana powder and neutral set (which is completely colorless--as long as you use it in moderation, lol).  The nice lady at the store is going to order me the two colors I also wanted to try out, which I will have in a couple of weeks. Anywho, check out the pics below.  Can't wait to try these out soon (for a full review)!!

HAVE I MENTIONED HOW EXCITED I AM TO TRY THESE OUT???

No comments:

Post a Comment