Friday, July 12, 2013

NOTD: Nail of the Day

Hi Guys, here's today's nail of the day! Excuse the extra short length of my nails...I've been breaking them left and right, down to the nub, so I decided to just cut all of them down to the same length, and grow them back out together.  I'm also thinking about changing my natural nail shape from round to square.  I'm starting to like the way it looks, so my nails also have an awkward shape right now.  Anywho, for the colors I used China Glaze's Electric Beat (the blue) and the glitter is OPI's Polka.Com (polka dot com).  

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Check out the pics below!


2 comments:

  1. That blue is so pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! And the pictures don't do it any justice. I think it's the perfect shade of a muted steel grey blue color, not too bright. And without the glitter, I think it's good for work day and night time!

      Delete