Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ipsy July Bag 2013

So I signed up for Ipsy last month, and I got my first bag this month.  The July 2013 bag was a cute vinyl hot pink plastic bag. This is my first bag, so I wasn't sure what to expect or whether or not I should be super stoked or super let down by this month's contents.  Either way, for $10, you really can't beat that.  Especially since each month your products come in a cute travel bag of some sort.  There were many options for this month's bag.  My goodies were: Coola Unscented Sunscreen (sample size), Big S**y Hair Weatherproof Hair Spray (sample size), BH Cosmetics California Collection eye palette (sample), POP Culture lip color pencil in Coral Crush, Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub (full size). 

For $10, it isn't a bad deal at all.  I've posted swatches below.  I love the lip color and the eye shadow colors.  I'm going to try the other products and review them in the near future! 

It comes mailed in this cute hot pink package.

Lip pencil in Coral Crush on top, followed by the BH eyeshadow palette.
Hollywood, San Francisco, Malibu



No comments:

Post a Comment